Search This Blog

Hovertrx

Add URL

Translate

Monday, April 19, 2010

AS WE GAZE...........

AS WE GAZE............

As I look out to the horizon line; there is an ending.., As I use my minds eye, I see there is none.., I want to .explore the limitless and boundless opportunities that exist. Often times feeling trapped we have isolated ourselves in our minds eye into thinking that; that is the only reality yet, if we look a little further and go a little deeper we, would find that there is an infinite number of possibilities..!

Today as we gaze, there are no horizon lines.. no illusions set up to confine you in a space which only has limited possibilities. When we gaze we should see a rock upon which we will stand, a rock which represents the solid foundation of reality, not my reality but, the reality that is undeniable like the wind that we can all recognize and beyond that rock is like the black of space as far as the eye can see.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers