Search This Blog

Hovertrx

Add URL

Translate

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Why Pay Cox, Comcast, Dish, Time Warner, Netflix or Hulu? Eliminate Your Cable Bill! Huh?

Why I choose to cut the cord and haven't looked back since and by the way.... LOVING IT!







Long ago when the first flat screen
TVs where available and Hulu was just starting to find its footing on the net as a viable source for TV shows and movies,  I was among the first to sign up. I was at that time about to move into a new apartment beach side and I made a decision that not only changed the way I consumed entertainment it saved me literally thousands of dollars.  

I vowed that I would never pay cable again and after moving into my new flat I simply hooked my desktop to the flat screen TV and "Walla" instant cable with access a whole plethora of entertainment, I haven't look back since and its only getting better and better as time moved on.  Now you can find just about any movie, in theaters or not, live tv shows pay per view and international.1

Streaming has become as common place as having cable TV and since it inception a whole variety of devices has sprung up to help facilitate the viewing of these streams, boxes like Apple TV, Roku, and streaming stick likes Chromecast and Amazon Fire stick all having varying degrees of diverse content.  After doing extensive research and after many trials I have found only one device with the versatility power and prowess to not only bring you the best streaming experience but offer you a Full Windows 10 experience to boot! 

    



Entertainment Simplicity @ It's Best!

Just insert the SquirrelStream tm Micro PC squirrelstreampc.comStick into any monitor with an HDMI connection, add a wireless keyboard and mouse and, you have one of the most powerful Micro PCs available on the market today! Loaded with the latest greatest entertainment package available, you'll  browse the internet on a very powerful  Microsoft Windows 10 Home OS. Featuring Cortana and many many other Windows 10 features and benefits. Join The Cord Cutting Revolution!  




Click Below!

squirrelstreampc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers