Search This Blog

Hovertrx

Add URL

Translate

Thursday, October 24, 2013

85 ABSOLUTELY FREE ONLINE BUSINESS CLASSES

Back when I was in school, which wasn’t that long ago, in order to get this kind of information you had to spend hours in a classroom and thousands of dollars.
Now you can get a big time business education, on your own time, for free.
The following courses range in complexity and length, and should offer a good primer for those of you just starting your own business or who want more specialized knowledge in an area of interest.
I hope you find something here that helps you and your business be successful!
General Small Business

Strategy

Business Plans

Marketing

Financing

Communication

Leadership

Special Interest Business

Business Technology

Business and Social Media

Other

If you know of any free online courses geared towards small business or entrepreneurship let me know about them in the comments section below and I’ll add them to the list.
==
Can’t visit Small Biz Bee on a regular basis? You can stay up to date by having the latest Small Biz Bee news delivered to you for free via RSS or Email.

2 comments:

  1. I make $20 for each 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying me for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So these companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars each month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, fills out surveys and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it. Kevin David

    ReplyDelete

Followers